Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Favourite Christmas Films

The Santa Clause, Chronicles Of Narnia-The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Love Actually, Elf

Christmas is almost upon us (6 days to go!) and to get myself in that festive mood I love to watch my four favourite Christmas films.

I'm sure many of you will have seen or at least heard or these films but if you haven't you should definitely check them out. A few more that are usually on around this time of year which are always worth a watch include The Holiday, Home Alone and Miracle On 34th Street.

What's your favourite Christmas film to get into the holiday spirit? :)


2 comments:

  1. Such a good selection, I love a good festive movie. Elf and Narnia are perfect this time of year with a nice hot chocolate!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)