Thursday 3 January 2013

Hello 2013




The beginning of a new year, which means it's time to start thinking about those resolutions! This year I have quite a few, which I am going to try hard to stick to over the next 12 months. I know that gets said every year but I'm already certain that 2013 will be the year of change!



New Years Resolutions 2013


Be more positive, try not to get so jealous and don't let the little, insignificant things bother me
Get a job I enjoy
Save more money
Go on more holidays and have more adventures
Complete my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge of 40 books*
Redecorate my bedroom and make it a place I enjoy being in
Do more things I love
Work on my photography and save enough to buy a better camera
Blog more often


So those are my resolutions for this year. I'm thinking it would be an interesting idea to do a recap of these every few months to see how I'm getting on and whether I've stuck to any of them or not!

*If you have a Goodreads account, feel free to add me so if you are also participating in this challenge we can see how well we're doing :) my profile can be found HERE.

What are your resolutions for this year and will you be sticking to them?




2 comments:

  1. Love this post, lots of girls are doing these! It's such a good idea! Similar to mine, to be less negative and not let little things get to me!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a lot similar to mine, hopefully we can both stick to them. I think you should definitely do a recap, it would be good to see how many of them achieved.
    Daisie x
    http://www.toptenbeautsdaisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)