Sunday 20 January 2013

NOTD | Lilac (GO)






Lilac (GO) is a lovely lilac shade with a gold shimmer from the make up range by Marks & Spencer. It's one of my favourite colours and it's definitely my go-to shade when I want to paint my nails. I'm wearing two coats of this plus a top coat, it does dry fairly shiny but I tend to smudge my nails before they're dry so I always add a top coat just to be safe!

Unfortunately this colour doesn't seem to be available any more but I've included the link to the other colours as at £3.50 these are an absolute bargain and the range of colours is very good!

What's your favourite nail polish? 

I'm thinking of doing a nail polish collection series at some point, would that be something you'd be interested in? Let me know! :)


3 comments:

  1. That's pretty! ♥
    Nice blog you have here dear!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade, it looks so pretty! xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is perfect for the new year's! xo, Dr Christian Farthing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)